The holidays are coming up quick! Is your business ready? Virtual Assistants are that extra pair of hands just when you need them. They are the secret elves to your business holiday season. There is so much to organize in our personal lives, let alone our business lives when it comes to getting ready for December. Here are ten ways that virtual assistants can help:
- CONTENT MARKETING –Have your virtual assistant help you develop and execute your online content for the holidays. Are you having a sale? They can help you set up and run your online ads and keep your sales rolling in. They can help you write and post custom seasonal and holiday-specific content to your social media, website, email list and more. Set up and send out a holiday-themed newsletter. Record and post a holiday message through video or host a Facebook Live wishing people all the best or a year in review.
- EVENTS AND PARTIES– Having a big holiday soiree or want to host a client appreciation or office party? No matter the occasion, Virtual Assistants can help you successfully host your event or party. They can help with invitations, rsvp’s, catering, hiring DJs, décor, venue sourcing, and more.
- PRINT MARKETING – Add some sparkle, class, pizzaz to your holiday marketing. Virtual Assistants can help you design a custom holiday card, order cards, address and mail them. If you are hosting an event or party, why not have your virtual assistant design and deliver the invites? Everything from coupons and gift certificates to holiday cards and gift guides, virtual assistants can help with all of it.
- GIFTS – Need to find that perfect client gift? Maybe you send out gifts to all of your clients over the holidays. That is a lot of work and organization that Virtual Assistants can help to tackle. They can research innovative and or creative gift ideas, order, find courier or delivery services to ensure your gifts arrive on time, and for the most economical cost. Some may even offer wrapping services for those who seem to fight with wrapping paper more than actually wrapping.
- SALES – The holidays are busy, and running a sale at the peak of the shopping season can be overwhelming. Have a Virtual Assistant set up all the marketing and get it running right away. Have them get everything ready for the sale date so that it goes off without a hitch; you can focus on the sales, not get bogged down in the details. Have your Virtual Assistant put in a good word with Santa and have him at your sale for a photoshoot.
- CHARITY – Do you give back to your community or run fundraisers over the holiday season to benefit those less fortunate? Run food drive, volunteer your time at a kitchen, whatever your way of supporting virtual assistants can help get the word out, drum up donations and take things off your plate so you can focus on doing good for others. Tis the season for giving right!
- TRAVEL – If you’re travelling over the holidays why not have someone take care of all the details for you while you do something more fun like decorating the office. Virtual Assistants can arrange hotels, flights, car rentals for you.
- EXHIBITIONS – If you run a retail business and showcase your fantastic goods and services at holiday shows, a virtual assistant can help you get organized, promote your business, and goods, making sure people know when and where to find you!
- CONTESTS – The holiday season is a great time to run giveaway contests. Have your virtual assistant help you set up a cookie decorating contest, a contest to win a porch décor package from a local nursery, or a fun ugly sweater photo contest. Whatever your contest strategy and execution are key, virtual assistants can help.
- BLOGGING – If you need some holiday-specific content or seasonally specific content but have no time to sit and write it out (maybe you have a case of writer’s block or brain freeze), have a virtual assistant write up some evergreen content for your blog that can be used again and again for many purposes.
If you need more ideas on how to market your business this holiday season, contact us, we are full of ideas and love to help. Need some help with executing your fantastic festive plan, give us a jingle (pun intended) we will be there to provide you with Solid Support for Your Success (and Santas).