Do you have a sense of humour? Work hard and play even harder? We are a busy VA Company in need of a Marketing and Design VA (sub-contractor).
Karissa founded The House Wren Virtual Assistant Solutions a little over two years ago and we have been growing ever since! Karissa has over 19 years of administrative and real estate experience as well as a degree in advertising from OCAD. She loves to help make her Clients day’s easier and a little prettier along the way. This little bird is outgrowing her nest and needs more help with her work as well as that of her clients.
CURRENTLY HIRING FOR:
- Junior Designer – Marketing and Graphic Design
JUNIOR MARKETING AND DESIGN ASSISTANT
Our goal is to bring someone on who can help support the business’ Clients with their marketing, newsletters, social graphics, publications, and more. We need a clone of Karissa! We need someone with fantastic design and marketing skills who can not only help us directly but be an integral part of the team helping our clients and helping us grow!
To be considered you should be an easy-going but dedicated subcontractor who prides themselves on providing top-notch work with a love for perfection. A person who treats all clients as though they were their own. We are looking for someone to join our nest! Customer service and quality are super important to us. We provide Solid Support for Your Success!
My team is looking to add another Canadian sub-contractor in the marketing and design area.
- Preferably in Ontario but not mandatory. Must be located in Canada EST is preferred.
- Must be a registered business and be able to produce a BIN # or HST/GST Number.
- Around 5-10 hours a month to start but could quickly grow to more hours depending on experience and desire.
- $45 per hour + HST (if applicable). Fixed split on packages.
We service Clients from all over Ontario. We are looking for someone who has an intermediate level of working experience in the following programs (you will be tested) and their own software:
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Mail Chimp
- Project Management Software – Asana (We will train, not necessary to have the program)
- WordPress (would be an asset although not necessary).
We are rapidly growing and excited to add to the team! Please provide a letter introducing yourself, your company as well as links to your website and LinkedIn profile, examples of work if you have a portfolio you can share to email@example.com. Please put “VA Marketing and Design Rockstar” in your subject line (this will help to illustrate your ability to follow instruction and attention to detail ;).