HOW TO GET STARTED
We are often asked “So how does this work exactly?”, well, we will show you.
- You book a 15-minute initial consultation to discuss how we might help
- If you decide you would like to move ahead we will send you a quote based on our conversation that will be good for 48 hours.
- Should you want to join the nest you will sign and return the quote. You will then be sent the following three documents:
a) Contract for three months
b) Confidentiality Agreement
c) Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Once all of the documents are received you will be sent your Welcome Package. In this package will be all the nit-picky details and some forms that will help us to get to know your goals, needs, and procrastinations.
- We will then book our 30-minute onboarding session where we review the Welcome Package and get started on checking some items off your list.
PROGRAMS WE USE
It is important that we keep on top of tasks and keep moving toward your goals. To do this our team uses project management software (Asana). We are skilled in other programs should you already have one that you prefer to use.
For sharing sensitive and confidential information we use a program called LastPass. This allows you to share access to your programs without giving anyone your username or password. We also store highly confidential information such as credit card numbers, should you require us to need them.
Online document storage is done either in DropBox or Google Drive, the choice is the clients.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Invoices are sent out on the first business day of the Month via QuickBooks Online. You can pay your invoices through the following methods:
- e-transfer (most popular option)
- or credit card through the PayPal button below (or through your account)*.
If you do not already have a PayPal account, you will need to create one. It only takes a minute, and once your account is set up, you are ready.
*If you wish to pay via credit card you will need to notify us when you receive your Quick Books invoice, you will then receive a second invoice directly from us through PayPal.
To view our Rates, Packages and Pricing click the button below.